Monday, November 8, 2010

Critique Monday November 15th

Your Name
Your Home Town


































(since I am such a genius, I deleted my name before posting it here as an example)

If you do not want to do these, just something similar.


You are to create two images based on the tutorials we did in class on November 8th. I want you to spend some time on these and really make them great. You are to create two NEW designs...do not turn in the ones you created in class today. The more you make the better you will be. Experiment with blending, gradient meshes, and opacity masks for your backgrounds.

One is to be done in Illustrator the second to to be done in both Illustrator and Photoshop. Each are to be saved as .jpegs at 300dpi and uploaded to the server. Also save a version of each at 72 dpi and save to your blog.

If you have any questions, email me or post a comment to this blog.

These are to be posted on your site, uploaded to the server and printed out and on the wall BEFORE 9:00AM MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15TH...Remember, I count tardies and if you have three that equals an absence. If you are late to a crit, I take a half letter grade off for that assignment.

Those of you that were in class today did very well. There were a lot of comments about my cheesy designs today...make yours better.


Good Luck and Be Famous.

4 comments:

  1. wait, so we do our name and hometown (again)? Or like something totally different, yet similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are to create two new designs for the crit...not show the ones we did in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stillllll confuseddddd. I'll just do two more on top of what i've done.

    ReplyDelete